Did you ever want to play questions?

Pardon, what is your problem with him?

:wink:

1 Like

Would the general chaos of a vast 19,000 post thread being impossible to keep up with do as an excuse?

Have you ever heard of Master Pancake Theater? You know the MST3K format of replaying a movie with people mocking it? Aren’t Master Pancake the most hilarious live MST3K-inspired movie mock improv act in Austin (and other places with Alamo Drafthouses)? When I went to their mock of Lost Boys a couple years ago, wasn’t I amazed at how much bad acting, continuity errors, ridiculous tropes, and general weakness there is in the flick, even if I’d still watch it again?

2 Likes

That’s only about 52 posts a day over the past year; what’s so troublesome about that?

5 Likes

Didn’t we have something similar here a few years ago, the Silver Scream Spook show? Don’t I miss it at the end of every month?

http://www.silverscreamspookshow.com/HOME.html

1 Like

Can we agree to disagree?

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t I agree to disagree?

6 Likes

Don’t I actually quite like him, even if it only dawned on me later that he’s effectively Ted from Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure in every single movie, and choose to forgive him for Point Break, despite my having seen Point Break trapped in a theater?

Doesn’t that looks rad? Did they have Puppets?

Well, when you put it that way, how could anyone see any reason to be overwhelmed?

Didn’t I break MrsTobinL’s brain by asking who is more wooden one note actor Keanu Reeves or Kevin Costner?

5 Likes

You could always rage-quit, leaving behind one, last “it’s all your fault” post?

4 Likes

Didn’t they for a while, when the co-host left to do other things, they replaced him with puppets? Wasn’t Retch better though, as fun as the puppets were? And didn’t he take the original burlesque troop with him, Blast-Off burlesque, which had a drag KING, Dickie Van Dyke? And wasn’t that drag king recent in the local alt-weekly as part of the “lust list”? And didn’t I not like the newer burlesque troop as much, as they were much less about gender-bending fun?

Wasn’t one of the best ones I saw when they showed a Godzilla movie, and when they did the live part, they had the guy in the Godzilla costume walk to the stage, and we all clapped, and it took him like a solid 5 minutes to walk down? And we all had to keep clapping for that long and we all thought that was hilariously funny? Won’t you go to youtube and look it up and see how awesome it was?

1 Like

Wouldn’t I just come back, because I like it here?

4 Likes

Ok, I understand.
But for me, a funny fact. I really liked him, probably not his actor thing, never saw it because I liked him… you know… ‘nudge, nudge, wink, wink’,
And do you know when I really realized it? When I saw the matrix again and did see my DH looked like him. Not a copy or something weird, but something, a alikeness. Stuff happens :wink:

6 Likes

#View of the Grand Canyon

Do it if you dare
Ooh to close the drawer

You try to take its pulse
Ooh to close the drawer
Up on my soapbox, a leader

With the green house in effect
And darkness fell upon our people
No more left, only one
The harder the rules became

Ooh to close the drawer

Pseudo-safari, the hunt is canned …
Lucretia rocks away
And darkness fell upon our people
You try to take its pulse

Quickest way out, quickest relief wins
Up on my soapbox, a leader
Either way they die.
Sneak attacks, repel down the rocks
I’m addicted to chaos
Ooh to close the drawer
No more left, only one
Sneak attacks, repel down the rocks?

3 Likes

Aren’t I glad the biggest drama for Master Pancake was that they had to change their name, which was originally “Mister Sinus,” after whoever owned the “Mystery Science…” trademark hit them with a C&D? Doesn’t it blow when great things don’t last long enough? Wasn’t I sad when EPIC, a interactive live-action Dungeons and Dragons improv show with a lot of audience participation, giant dice, and a funny cast in Austin fell apart all way too quickly?

1 Like

You know, I hit YouTube, watched a few, and doesn’t that look like it was a really brilliant thing while it lasted? Don’t they hit just the perfect balance for the props/costumes/sets in the Godzilla vs. Gamera one?

Did you know that the Master Pancake managed to get Joel Hodgson, the MST3K creator, in some of their shows (they’ve gotten a few MST3Kers in various points, which was extra cool (@monkeyoh would be jealous if she knew, so we shouldn’t mention it))? Do you know how hard we laughed when we saw Hodgson doing a Zardoz sketch with them?

5 Likes

Who just had a delicious lunch at Pizza Port and tried their NamaStout brew? :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Is it being nitpicky to withhold a like for the misspelled climbing term?

1 Like

Muphry’s law strikes again?
(nitpick, or pick nits, but knit socks)

6 Likes

Did you just ninja edit your way out of a Donald?

7 Likes

Didn’t @chgoliz just?

7 Likes