Did you ever want to play questions?

Didn’t I notice that, but think that I shouldn’t fix it because I didn’t write it?

5 Likes

Wasn’t I wondering a bit about that, since I don’t know the reference?

1 Like

If I ninja quickly enough that He Who Must Not Be Named doesn’t see the original, isn’t that good enough?

Don’t I forget to look at the thread title before posting, most of the time?

7 Likes

Isn’t it from that acrostic poem generator thingy Rob blogged earlier?

3 Likes

Do I need to go read that thread then? Am I falling behind? (Isn’t it hard to want to read through stuff when you know you can’t give a like for hours?)

2 Likes

does the rage quit post have to be in the form of a question?

7 Likes

Shouldn’t you just write questions everywhere, to be on the safe side?

8 Likes

Isn’t it a weird feeling when you’re not in the questions thread? Wtf is up with all these statements?

8 Likes

Why did BBS become a weird error page for apparently like an hour? :laughing: :confused:

4 Likes

What sort of harmless prank should I pull on the office tomorrow? Post a sign on the bathroom door that says, “beware of leopard”?

6 Likes

Aren’t the best pranks the ones where you make everyone think you’re going to do a prank but never do?

6 Likes

Have any of you watched Documentary Now!? Aren’t we on the third episode, and didn’t I wonder how people unfamiliar with Grey Gardens would understand the first episode?

3 Likes

Don’t I like targeted ones best? Computer on the new guy’s desk running Windows 2.11 with a coaxial cable coming off the back of it? 100 ball-pit balls in the cubicle cabinet of a friend that just returned from vacation? Forged emails that look like they’re coming from the logging system sent to the network admin? What can you do with a QR code? (Am I a bad person?)

3 Likes

which one of you bozos broke discourse?

5 Likes

Didn’t you like my latest game?

2 Likes

Aren’t we all bozos on this bbs?

7 Likes

What game would that be?

(Do you ever get the feeling that the questions thread only enables the laziness we all wish we could do more of?)

3 Likes

503 thread not found?

3 Likes

wow 19300, won’t be long to 20000 now will it?

4 Likes

Was @japhroaig anywhere near a keyboard when it went down?

9 Likes