Did you ever want to play questions?

Wouldn’t that be telling? :laughing:

1 Like

Will it be kissing too?

1 Like

Aren’t there other options involving no kissing in no dorms?

2 Likes

Why would you withdraw a post? To avoid a Donald?

1 Like

How many Donald’s have I received in this thread?

1 Like

Are the models you and your family? Where’s 3-hog moon?

3 Likes

Ah, isn’t this for you?

1 Like

Models?

If I were to reply, “after we uploaded them we ordered copies to make sure the printing/scaling/everything looked right before we put them up for sale since we didn’t want to ship anything that had quality issues, and they all looked fine except three hog moon one which needed some fixing to colors/rendering that we’ve mostly got sorted,” would that seem reasonable? Can you tell I’m sad that was the one that had issues?

3 Likes

Does this seem right?

2 Likes

Of course not, who reads cartoon boobs on bright eyes?

4 Likes

Each t-shirt has a picture of humans standing in blank shirts to demonstrate the sizes, no?

1 Like

Oh, is that one probably an Amazon asset, I guess? Won’t we need to sort out modeling some with a hedgehog as an added accessory at some point, though?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be requisite? :relaxed:

1 Like

I just discovered I work with someone who’s name is almost exactly Jon Snow -

How have I so far managed not to reply to his emails with “You know nothing Jon Snow!” ?

How many more email can I receive before my restraint fails?

Has he heard this joke way to often already?

Am I going to get disciplined over this?

6 Likes

Which of these things is not like the others?

(I was just trying to see if Manwich still existed. Lookie, it does!)

8 Likes

Is it the one from Jet.com? Didn’t everyone switch to bachelor chow?

4 Likes

Huh? The smutty novel is more expensive than a can of manwich at my local grocer, who knew?

5 Likes

So this is, like, what, ground beef in a can?

4 Likes

Have you had a “sloppy joe”? If I remember correctly, isn’t that what Manwich is like - a meaty, saucy mess that one attempts to place between two pieces of bread, to eat like a sandwich?

4 Likes

The ‘mince’ in the traditional Scottish dish ‘mince and tatties’ is traditionally served with a thick gravy… and I have put the gravy and mince in a sandwich with the aforementioned mashed potatoes, complete with the Friends innovation, the ‘moistmaker’, another slice of bread soaked in gravy so… can I claim to have had a sloppy joes? Don’t I feel like I’m missing some essential ingredient?

4 Likes