Did you ever want to play questions?

Would you like a hint?

1 Like

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

4 Likes

Didn’t Merle Haggard die on his birthday?

3 Likes

Have you ever stopped to watch a snail while it’s eating something? While we were on our walk yesterday, wasn’t it raining, so all the snails were out, and didn’t we stop to look at a snail that was devouring a flower petal? Wasn’t it interesting?

7 Likes

Anyone else experience rain, then hail, then snow – all within a few hours – yesterday?

It’s the middle of April, right? And didn’t it only snow a few times around here this WINTER?

Isn’t it reassuring to know that climate change “doesn’t exist”, all proof to the contrary?

6 Likes

Isn’t that instant climate change right there?

3 Likes

Didn’t I use to think I shared a birthday with the Spearchucker, but he was actually born on the 26th?

2 Likes

:grinning:

No difference between weather and climate, right? :wink:

4 Likes

Doesn’t that sound like New England weather? Isn’t the safest forecast for MA “chance of mixed precipitation”?

4 Likes

Do you guys also often make use of that saying “If you don’t like the weather, just wait a few minutes”?

6 Likes

Doesn’t NC do that too? :laughing: Are there any places who don’t (I’ve yet to live anywhere they didn’t)?

3 Likes

Apparently it’s attributed to Ol’ Sam Clemens but doesn’t pretty much everywhere treat it as their own?

3 Likes

Did you know I used to live in Sam Clemens’ old state? :frowning:

2 Likes

Did you know I now live in one of Sam Clemens’s old states? Which one were you in? I work for a company that services the insurance industry - is that a good enough hint?

4 Likes

If I told you it was a state that had a city which shares the first name of a famous fictional serial killer, would that be enough? :frowning:

1 Like

Buffalo Bill?

2 Likes

What if you guessed the right movie but wrong city connection? :laughing:

3 Likes

Isn’t it still close enough for government work?

2 Likes

Is it Multipass?

Leeloo Dallas Multipass?

?

3 Likes

Is anything ever good enough for government work? Shouldn’t we ask for more?

2 Likes