Did you ever want to play questions?

Would you believe I used a teeny tiny pipette to insert transgenes into them?

3 Likes

Did they consent?

Was that ethical?

1 Like

does the pipette make the puncture? (ignorant, only uses ldpe pipettes)

What if they were just hatched that way? :angel:

Would I do anything that wasn’t?

Have you seen the machine we used to pull and fire-polish them? Or a picture of how tiny they are?

2 Likes

is there anything one can’t learn? what was the outcome? (am i destressing since i just saw the global cache servers were updated?)

If I told you there’s a paper out there with my name (amongst many) on it, would you be disappointed if I wouldn’t point you at it?
Or would you accept my word that the sum total of knowledge was expanded and a small step was taken towards the greater good?

Have you started to breathe again yet?

1 Like

Did you have to push a fat man under a trolley to get there?

6 Likes

ha! if i said the same (about other subjects) you wouldn’t hold it against me, right?

(friendly, pseudo-anonymous groups are a good thing. especially when you have problems breathing. thank you. )

1 Like

Why would I do that when I could throw an ethicist standing around and asking daft questions rather than helping under it instead?

4 Likes

the greater good…?

(do i watch too much UK video?)

3 Likes

What are the interesting things in your storehouse of knowledge?

@penguinchris (or anyone else, but you’re Mr Kurosawa) - Ran or Hidden Fortress (got them both in at the library today)?

Binary executable file types cannot be evaluated, due to self expression, in any reasonable time frame.

I am slightly red/green color blind, but only slightly. It is very useful to discover this earlier rather than later.

Romantic love is the most important thing in the world.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Why don’t we have blueberry pie?

2 Likes

Really? Why? Is it greater than the love of a parent for a child? the love of a child for a parent? Or for random strangers far away from us?

2 Likes

never drive in phoenix when it is november.

always speak with your own accent.

a bottle of wine is always appreciated.

3 Likes

have i failed the standards and practices requirements for this thread yet?

2 Likes

Should I go to bed?

1 Like

can we not go down this maudlin route right now? don’t fathers want to belittle their sons? don’t mothers irritate them? isn’t romantic love a way of forming bonds that are free of preconceived relationships?

…

am i projecting :smiley:

1 Like