Dietary guidelines do not actually advocate eating children, we hope

Came here to make a similar comment but I was not swift enough,

2 Likes

Babies as food. So obvious. I’ve not looked lately – are they still mostly Caucasian, or are Infants of Color now available?

BTW the model of the Dutch Boy paint label was an Irish lad. So misleading…

2 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

6 Likes

Good to see the USDA finally embracing population control.

9 Likes

Oh man. I really should have read the whole article before I went food shopping.

7 Likes

b051f9ecfe967d21a5dd364be5e534c723b74a91

22 Likes

If they are anywhere near as tasty as a mesquite smoked brisket…

2 Likes

Baby Back Ribs anyone?

7 Likes

Hansel-and-Gretel-find-the-gingerbread-house

11 Likes

Please tell me this is real.

4 Likes

AFIK it’s real. I don’t recall where I got the image, but I’m reasonably sure I lifted it from a BB post 2 or 3 years ago. I’ve done some simple searching of BB, but have had no luck finding it.

3 Likes

Well, vegetarians eat vegetables, so what are humanitarians supposed to eat but grilled brats?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Johnathan Swift was ahead of the guidelines. A Modest Proposal - Wikipedia

3 Likes

Oh, it’s real. Or was real anyway…

From the owner of said plate:

I received a second letter saying that I would then be going into a sort court hearing about it over the phone. There would be me, a DMV representative and a mediator. Long story short I had my ass handed to me and had no defense.

In the end I asked how many people complained and what they complained about exactly, since I was under the impression it was being taken away because of cannibalism concerns. I was told they received something like 4 letters and 7 phone calls. All of them generic “I’m offended and my right to not be offended trumps everything!!!”. The DMV then had a private round table meeting with something like 13 people in the meeting… JUST to discuss my plate.

On their own, they came to the conclusion that my plate advocated oral sex on children, oral fucking sex on underage fucking children!! I was completely shocked and couldnt form a complete sentence afterwords.
I then tried to get the plate “FUVADMV”, but it didnt pass muster.

10 Likes

(sigh) Rule 34 of the real world I guess: If it exists IRL, someone will see something sexual in it, regardless of the obvious intent of its creator.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Did you mean to post this in one of the Ted Cruz threads? :wink:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I use to have a T shirt that said, “I like boys, but I couldn’t eat a whole one.”