Dilbert cartoonist says "everything wrong with the country" is due to "batshit crazy" women's desire for "additional sperm"

Hm. Not familiar with that kink.

To each their own.

7 Likes

At a risk of getting removed, but I only use this word sparringly - he went from being one of my IT idols to being a complete right wing c***. I can’t understand how people seemingly go through a transition of happy to hatred. I guess I’m wrong for trying to respect and empathise with everyone else on earth. Still, it’s frustrates me when people are so close minded then it makes me become them by filling with hatred! Still, best to just ignore this absolute looser of a man, and try to ignore this polarising world that is today.

13 Likes

“illustration depicting a crowd of women engaged in a fierce battle over a large vat of white goo”

15 Likes

Hey Scott…

Boombox Shut Up GIF

going? He’s been full incel for a while, at least in his thinking… Like… years.

Ava Duvernay Black Girl Magic GIF by Identity

The dipshit is married…so I don’t think that’s it… He’s just a racist, misogynistic POS…

17 Likes

I don’t blame you for not knowing this, but his latest wife ditched him in 2022. Apparently at the same time she was battling cancer.

20 Likes

There are so many options.

12 Likes

She hopefully managed to ditch both malignancies at once.

33 Likes

Good call. No one should have to fight cancer alone, but that’s still a vastly superior option than fighting both cancer and Scott Adams.

26 Likes

Was he like this and it was just hidden before say 2013?

The downhill trend since say 2015 has certainly seemed to accelerate to a worse and worse person.

10 Likes

Via Bing image creator, as an experiment My specific request: “Twelve women wearing dresses”. Notice what each pic has in common? Tokens… even in AI???

10 Likes

The upper right pic has the same Asian lady twice :confused:

8 Likes

He sounds like he’s getting his ideas from the same place as Vox Dei. I have considered Dei to be a low point in this sort of thing, but Adams is giving him a run for his money.

6 Likes

This is what happens when a LLM is trained on Cranach paintings.

11 Likes

its kinda appropriate, though; I guess this illustrates then at least scotts mindset somewhat accurate.

5 Likes

The image creator doesn’t know what twelve women are – none of those get the number right – just how to replicate what pictures of twelve women look like, and that’s this. It is never going to give us a more inclusive world until we have one to feed into it. :frowning:

14 Likes

I did not know that… Still, he hasn’t had issues “getting laid” and frankly, that’s always been a shitty excuse for the kind of behavior he’s been engaged in for years… I’m not a fan of people using that as an excuse.

Yes, because the primary people who are writing the code for these things are straight, white men.

So from the 19th and early 20th centuries in pretty much all of the west?

12 Likes

Real easy. The hate was always there, but fame and recognition enabled it to be expressed in public.

10 Likes

Completely agree. It always comes from people who see sex as something they have a right to instead of a gift given and received. Usually also people who believe they have a right to sex with whomsoever they desire, regardless of whether the person wants sex with them or not.

12 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

13 Likes

Using code in the broad sense, yes, but just because it’s been a topic here I think it’s worth stressing that the problem is specifically from the training data. The value of these models comes from what is put into them. So there’s one more issue with just scraping the web for whatever, it means there’s no quality control on the data set and it can end up biased as hell.

17 Likes