Dilbert cartoonist says "everything wrong with the country" is due to "batshit crazy" women's desire for "additional sperm"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/26/dilbert-cartoonist-says-everything-wrong-with-the-country-is-due-to-batshit-crazy-womens-desire-for-additional-sperm.html

3 Likes

Right wing batshittery seems to be the last refuge of people whose talent has slipped them by.
See also Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, Dennis Miller, Bill Maher, and any actor who appears at a Trump fundraiser not in a Ninja Turtle suit.

36 Likes

Adams seems to be going full incel, or something along those lines.

36 Likes

He’s kind of been telling on himself for a while…

I mean, it’s obviously OK if a person doesn’t happen to enjoy sex. But if you frequently say stuff like “women are always on the hunt for sex while men think it’s a boring chore” then that probably says a lot more about you than it does about society in general.

54 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

there is something really wrong with a man that says the world would be better if you can randomly stick your finger in any man’s ass without consequence.

okay, scott. next time we meet up…

23 Likes

He also seems oblivious to the simple fact that sticking your finger up another person’s ass without their permission is itself an act of sexual violence. So it’s a tautology: any encounter in which you choose to commit an act of violence carries implied (and literal) violence.

31 Likes

Scott who? :thinking:

15 Likes

I LOL-ed at that generated header image.

I can only imagine the prompt sequence used to make & “refine” it.

10 Likes
9 Likes

Every time I am reminded of Scott Adams I feel like I have lost “The Game”.

You just lost it too.

18 Likes

“Wait aren’t you that super racist comic artist” Lovely burn :fire: :fire: :fire:

Also, “My straight friend used to say…” is Scott outing himself?

31 Likes

Off topic: it bothers me none of the femmes in the AI pic are Black or brown. All pale skinned

As for Adams. Wow. I didn’t think my opinion of him could get lower! I wonder if he’s on that thing in the manosphere about how sperm makes women crazy, so a woman with more than one spermy sex partner is insane and all men need to marry girls so they aren’t crazy.
:thinking: Yeah, he probably is on the excuse-for-pedophilia train.

19 Likes

There’s also a disturbing number of three armed women there, too…. :thinking:

9 Likes

It is hilarious the three arms didn’t bother me as much as the racism
I think the skin issue bothers me because I don’t like the idea that these AI’s are picking up societal racism but three arms are just
Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

19 Likes

That just shows you’ve got your priorities right :+1:

15 Likes

The term you might be looking for is “batshit crazy”

10 Likes

I missed that at first glance.
Had to go back and look again.

Just another regret to add to my list.

15 Likes

Maybe the AI is pulling a reverse Ice Pirates?

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant