Last year Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams said if Biden was elected, Republicans would be hunted and killed

Originally published at: Last year Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams said if Biden was elected, Republicans would be hunted and killed | Boing Boing

10 Likes

There’s a great chance that I don’t give a fuck about delusional asshole has-beens like Scott Adams.

70 Likes

I’m really sad. Loved Dilbert, but can’t take it anymore.

36 Likes

THIS

30 Likes

Eh. Dilbert was one of those things that was VAGUELY amusing in the Office-Space Corporate '90s but got old really damn fast.

26 Likes

I’m frustrated that my already conservative father who I used to respect and think was intelligent has bought entirely into Adams’ bullshit. He even pays for a subscription.

Adams has turned out to be the Pointy Haired Boss.

50 Likes

First they came for Donald Rumsfeld, and I said nothing.

42 Likes

But I did have a drink to celebrate.

55 Likes

If Adams’ prediction comes true, we’re all going to die of cirrhosis.

31 Likes

Well, to be honest, a lot of them have died since Biden took office.

okay, it was because of their general disregard of COVID related mask and social distancing protocols, but that’s kind of the same thing as “hunted and killed” isn’t it? okay, maybe “suffering and dying because dear leader politicized a f-ing disease isn’t the same as actively being hunted and killed but…”

(man, the persecution complex is big with this one. It’s almost as if there’s some subconscious knowledge that what they’re doing is wrong and deserves punishment…)

33 Likes

That’s a risk I am willing to take.

22 Likes

Well, the seditionists in the Cult of Trump tried getting Mike Pence on January 6th, but the Secret Service whisked him away before they could get to him and hang him.

12 Likes

As opinions go, I guess he sees no difference between “good chance” and “no way in hell”.

10 Likes

Or he’s projecting, thinking about how he’d love to go hunt and kill the people he disagrees with, and assumes that the other side wants to do the same thing.

38 Likes

Scott Adams: If Biden is elected, there’s a good chance you will be dead within the year

Biz Markie: Listen to this man

1 Like

Seems like his handle should be @ShitScottAdamsSays…talking shit all he does.

5 Likes

He’s alive…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/biz-markie-rep-refutes-death-rumors/ar-AALE433

13 Likes

thanks! Best news I’ve heard all day

5 Likes

Maybe he’ll get invited on SNL this fall like Lou Reed in 2001…

8 Likes

I knew nothing about it, but I did not know I knew nothing about it. I can’t unknow that. But I’m saying nothing too. Nor about the next right wing asshole they come for.

12 Likes