Disgraced Madison Cawthorn is spotted with empty beer preaching to a bar crowd (video)

Originally published at: Disgraced Madison Cawthorn is spotted with empty beer preaching to a bar crowd (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Look at that has-been/never-was, licking von Clownstick’s arse to save his career as a fascist.

17 Likes

Wow, fucko here is a true believer. I often wonder if these people really buy into the nonsense they spout. It’s, I dunno, refreshing? Shocking? Depressing? To hear it’s real.

17 Likes

Dude is so MAGA he drinks imported beer.

13 Likes

No. Not even for a minute.

21 Likes

I had mercifully forgotten that this person existed. Thanks a million, BoingBoing.

13 Likes

The Democrats are playing dirty? Riiiight. They’re the ones doing all the gerrymandering that is the main reason why they are still in power in so many places where they shouldn’t be.

12 Likes

projector GIF

10 Likes

There are no fact checkers in MAGAland.

9 Likes

i.e. Democrats have learned to use the series of tubes.

Either more than one beer was involved, or Cawthorn is an AI.

10 Likes

I believe in his case it’s pronounced, “A-hole”.

6 Likes

Indeed, checkers is a bit complex for them; they prefer tic-tac-toe.

5 Likes

I was reminded recently of his existence due to the lingerie party pictures and the drag cognitive dissonance hit parade that keeps turning up in the GOP - he was on a recent (very long) list of GQP stormtroopers in drag

4 Likes

Maybe if the story ends with “… the cornoners believe it was autoerotic asphyxiation”

5 Likes

Angling for the VP pick, no doubt.

5 Likes

Trump is too ableist to ever pick someone in wheel chair. Too “weak” in his eyes.

4 Likes

Normally I’d agree. But if Madison adds a cab and lets Donnie sit in the chair he’s a shoe-in!

6 Likes

Probably true, although authoritarians usually want their toadies to NOT be powerful enough to challenge them.

3 Likes

Go home Madison; You’re drunk.

2 Likes

Someone must’ve seen the ‘Will Make Shit Up For Beer’ sign in his lap & felt sorry for him.

2 Likes