Madison Cawthorn's poor excuse for losing the primary is exactly why he lost

Originally published at: Madison Cawthorn's poor excuse for losing the primary is exactly why he lost | Boing Boing

5 Likes

He’s not wrong, but he’s not sharp enough to realize why the “coordinated strike” happened.

22 Likes

img2.thejournal.ie

9e3df37ac5f334b3922e6560aaa59cc5

28 Likes

“You’re being let go for always expecting others to fix your mistakes.”
“Okay, well how do plan to feed my kids now?”

20 Likes

“I’m not a loser, you’re a loser, nyah nyah!”

8 Likes

Are his transgressions really going to turn off GQP voters? I wonder if his flawed assessment is more accurate than it initially appears?

3 Likes

It was enough to get him primaried out of office.

Who knows what kind of morlock they brought in as a replacement.

9 Likes

I thought the numbers were close but I may have been looking at early projections. So yes it was enough, but barely.

Edit 33.4% for the winner vs 31.9% for Cawthorn

8 Likes

Ooo bonus popcorn event . I saw one news outlet saying Dr Oz may lose due to mail in ballots.

10 Likes

They all got together at the orgy and plotted his downfall.

13 Likes

It was close, but an incumbent trump loving and trump endorsed fascist could only get 32% of the republican primary vote in a strongly republican district in North Carolina that voted for Mark Meadows 4 times. It takes a lot to screw that advantage up.

8 Likes

Should have possibly gone to the orgies, you know, to collect intel!

If all that were actually real, NOW would be the time to start spilling specifics about SECRET COCAINE ORGY SOCIETY.

8 Likes

Not sure if the Trump supported candidate losing to mail in ballots is ironic.

Confused Ask The Storybots GIF by StoryBots

8 Likes

Meat-Head Matty, adios MoFo.

4 Likes

My guess is he was invited to one but made such a fool of himself that they never invited him to another.
(Probably failing to pitch in $ for the cocaine or prostitutes)

5 Likes

Probably boasting when he arrived about how great at cocaine he is, then showing how bad he is at doing rails when they hand him some.

5 Likes

Good as any other theory, and twice as plausible.

7 Likes

I’m not a primary voter—heck, I’m not even American!—but I enjoyed the hell out of Steve Hoffstetter’s video: Proof of Madison Cawthorn Lies - Steve Hofstetter - YouTube

6 Likes

I’m sure losing the primary has absolutely 100% nothing to do with being massively underqualified or prepared for the job
/s

7 Likes

You could post that without the “/s.” Being “massively underqualified or prepared for the job” is a job requirement for GQP politicians.

9 Likes