Right-wing Gen Z twerp Madison Cawthorn loses GOP primary, but still has 7 months left to make trouble

Originally published at: Right-wing Gen Z twerp Madison Cawthorn loses GOP primary, but still has 7 months left to make trouble | Boing Boing

11 Likes

……is it wrong to derive strong sexual gratification from watching an absolute turd of a human being get flushed? If so, I’m not entirely sure I want to be right.

12 Likes

Sure, that’s called an “erection result.”

23 Likes

Cawthorn is a young Millennial

This year is the first year any member of Gen Z can run in a regular election for Congress, since the minimum age to serve is 25

21 Likes

ro GIF by Rosanna Pansino

22 Likes

20 years ago, if a Republican was caught on video face-fucking his cousin, it would be inconceivable that he’d keep his job. Today, GOP voters are so committed to electoral shitposting that I’m honestly surprised he didn’t, even with the party establishment united in trying to get rid of him.

18 Likes

monkey-badum-tss

18 Likes

Small victories. We’ll take them. But his district will remain firmly in the hands of the fascists for the time being. Get out and vote folks. Get involved locally.

For today though: hey, hey, goodbye, you fucking nazi.

32 Likes

This is what happens when the nasty old buzzards in the NC GOP establishment think one of their politicians is getting too big for his britches. Their office likely has a safe full of Southern-fried kompromat on anyone they run. I’m glad this fascist turd is gone but they’ll find another, more compliant fascist turd to replace him soon enough.

19 Likes

Punked pine punching pinhead purged of privileged perch.

Hope he “writes” a book spilling the tea on his former colleagues.

15 Likes

These generational groupings always have fuzzy beginning and end dates. It’s not like it’s a real thing. I’ve seen dates as early as 1995 for Gen Z, as well as fuzzier definitions like “mid to late 90s”.

8 Likes

but still has 7 months left to make trouble

I’d seriously keep an eye on that guy.

• Has no love for the Democratic Party.
  • The Republicans turned him into political road-kill.
  • Probably armed all the time, except when someone thinks to check his chair.
  • Seven months to brood over it.
25 Likes

Buh. Bye.

4 Likes

Or is it an “ejection result”?

8 Likes

Right-wing Gen Z twerp

Please, please – Hitler-loving twerp.

I hope Cawthorn (a) releases more deets about the GOP’s cocaine orgies to get back at his betrayers and (2) gets devoured alive by army ants.

17 Likes

The sad thing is that all that happened was they swapped the fascist with another one that isn’t sullied by any publicly known vices. I have no high hopes for the seat flipping from what I know about it being solidly red.

10 Likes

crymore

7 Likes

Agreed. I’m glad the Cawthorn train wreckage will soon be cleared away, but the only replacement theory I’m worried about is incompetent Trumpers being replaced by more competent ones. As cepheus42 says above, get involved, vote, and get more Dems elected in every office, every district.

12 Likes

13 Likes

I feel sorry for his cousin’s face for the next few days.

3 Likes