Madison Cawthorn's poor excuse for losing the primary is exactly why he lost

I’m trying to remember whether or not I’ve heard a losing candidate claim to be a victim of “friendly fire” before. Don’t they usually blame the other side for smear attacks?

5 Likes

Introducing Fox News’s new ‘youth’ pundit in 3… 2… 1…

7 Likes

Fear not wingnut watchers - arch quack ‘Doctor’ Oz’s race is still too close to call.

And guess what?

13 Likes

He needs to start up with the Big Lie, the voter fraud, the fake ballots.
FuQwit.

10 Likes

In this case it was definitely the Rs going after him. He kept shitting on party leadership, blocked one of the state party leaders from running for congress, the whole bit about cocaine-fueled Republican orgies. I don’t think it was even strategic, they just hated the guy and it was totally personal.

The really gross part was that the smear campaign mostly consisted of insinuating that Cawthorn is gay.

9 Likes

Irony requires some consistency to point back to. Whatever wins them the seat.

4 Likes

So Trump is now claiming the Republicans are “cheating” too?

7 Likes

Nelson ha ha

2 Likes

Whoa hold up, is this what Trump’s Truth Social presence looks like? So he had the chance to pick his own name, maybe update the pic a little, and he said “nah…” Didn’t want to send a signal like, “we’re not Twitter, we’re better.” All right fine with me ya blockhead.

4 Likes

Yeah, and it looks like that “Truth” he posted has 610 “Retruths” at the time of that screenshot.

3 Likes

And each one truthier than the last.

1 Like

I wonder who DID snag the handle “@DonaldTrump” on that platform if not Mango Mussolini himself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.