Disneyland Evil Queen slays it

Best animatronic I’ve ever seen!

Uhhh. ??? Wait just one god darn minute!

1 Like

I think one can admire and laud an individual’s abilities, and especially so if that individual works in a soul-grinding ‘machine’ that would destroy others less durable and tenacious.

2 Likes

I miss Divine :frowning: Could you imagine the possibilities had twitter been a thing in the 80s and 90s? That and Bill Hicks with access to youtube… would make his public access appearances on conspiracy shows look tame!

2 Likes

Trump coming into power when I was still in high school? And I thought Watchmen was some dark alternate-history stuff.

3 Likes

“It isn’t easy having a good time.”

7 Likes

“She’ll get an apple soon” may be my new favorite thing.

3 Likes

I took that “posted from my iphone” as intentional irony. Fnord.

2 Likes

FUN FACT: The Evil Queen’s expert knowledge of neurotoxins actually stemmed from her pioneering research into Botox treatments.

8 Likes

A lot of the Disney princesses at Anaheim’s Disneyland are really good in their roles, really looking the part and playing the part. My take has always been that being in SoCal, with all sort of aspiring actresses/actors of all calibers, they get their pick of really good talent. This evil queen is one of them, for sure. Kudos to her, and, despite all of Disney Inc’s evil corporatisms, to the company for their incredible attention to the microscopic detail. Next time you’re there, pay attention to the details, it’s fascinating.

1 Like

Is that photo a reference to the fact that now that Disney owns the 20th century Fox movie archive, Dr Frank N Furter is now a Disney queen?

8 Likes

I was not aware of that, but I find it hilarious, so it must be true!

2 Likes

It isn’t. The write that Pandora is a moon, when in story it’s obviously a moon.

no idea what you mean by that…

Near as I can tell I think @NativeSpeaker was trying to criticize the linked article for accidentally writing “planet” instead of “moon,” in the section talking about the Avatar movie, but in doing so @NativeSpeaker accidentally wrote “moon” instead of “planet.”

2 Likes

So I was mostly joking when making that comment, but this evening when walking through The Downtown Disney area of Disneyland Resort I honest to god just saw some costumed performers dancing to “The Time Warp” so now I don’t know what to think.

2 Likes

Nailed it. Astronomically, Pandora is clearly a moon.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.