Disneyland screws up the Red and White lightbulb

Originally published at: Disneyland screws up the Red and White lightbulb | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Someone has too much time on their hands.

5 Likes

Not the most questionable lighting display/signage the house of mouse has put up

6 Likes

wackaflocka1

1 Like

I didn’t know that Disney was so outspoken in their support of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.

1 Like

I didn’t know about this, but here’s what it’s supposed to look like:

13 Likes

The only solution is to tear the whole site down, and rebuild it in dimensions equally divisible by pairs of light-bulbs.

11 Likes

Why is a half red/white bulb needed? The only reason I can think of is that they want the bulbs at the end of the string to be a certain color.

Otherwise, doesn’t this just mean that someone will be changing all of the bulbs to the left or right, whichever direction has the fewest number, with alternating color bulbs until they reach the end?

5 Likes

It’s a loop with an odd number of bulbs:

10 Likes

Take off and illuminate the site from orbit.

11 Likes

" Hold on, hold on just a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it."

8 Likes

Oh. Well, in that case just use modern color bulbs, and dial the color you want. It’ll save a bundle too.

6 Likes

I can’t even go there today, enough tragedies for me.

4 Likes

how many mice does it take to screw up a light bulb?

7 Likes

The one time we took our daughter to Disney 28 years ago, we were busy watching her have fun. We never really looked at the light bulbs. Did we do it wrong?

Also, is this what is referred to as 1st world problems?

13 Likes

At least two, but they have to be in the right mood.

6 Likes

It’s an (now deceased) ultra-wealthy obsessively perfectionist Pluto-crat’s problem.

2 Likes

How has no one said “somebody Goofy-ed” yet? C’mon people, get your dad joke hats on!

6 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Because it’s just a minor duck up.

8 Likes