Disneyland to offer 'After Dark' events in 2018, starting with a 'Throwback Nite'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/11/14/disneyland-to-offer-after-da.html

1 Like

Magic Kingdom in Disney World does this too, minus the specific theming (I’m booked for one after our Star Wars cruise(!) in March). I hope the theme nights idea comes to WDW, too!

1 Like

ok…calling it “after dark” is misleading. I feel robbed from what I THOUGHT this was going to mean.

5 Likes

hqdefault

5 Likes

Playboy doesn’t own that trademark?

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe D.A.D. (formerly Disneyland After Dark, but then a lawsuit appeared :smiley:) have a case for a counter-suit?

1 Like

It also brings back memories of Grad Night at Disneyland: thousands of Southern California HS students transgressing as much as they could in the Happiest Place on Earth.

4 Likes

Please not the racist stuff please not the racist stuff please not the racist stuff

3 Likes

That was the first place my mind went too: Free vinyl reissues of the “Song Of The South” soundtrack for the first 500 people to show up in full Klan regalia!

1 Like

Well, at least at night they’re not likely to have the misters on, so you can probably avoid lovely retro diseases like legionnaires…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.