Do you have trouble keeping your plants alive? Try this Atreyu and Artax flower pot set.

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/10/do-you-have-trouble-keeping-yo.html

4 Likes

I’ve never seen the movie you speak of but, would still buy this because it’s so delightfully weird annnnd it might just keep some plants alive because horse flesh and manure.

2 Likes

Yeah I need to cry and weep every time I water my plants with these big, good, strong hands.

10 Likes

No, sorry, I’m still traumatized by that scene. I don’t need to be reminded of it everyday, thank you.

Honestly, this post needs a trigger warning or something, cuz I feel sad now. I’m gonna go pet my cat.

9 Likes

11-why-crying

7 Likes

Water your plants while watching this!

16 Likes

If only @Falcor was still here to comment…

7 Likes

I mean, how do you think the Swamp of Sadness remained so lush to begin with?

6 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Too soon.

7 Likes

Ah, yer a cruel, cruel bastard ye are, internet. Like I need to be reminded of that heartbreaking scene every time I stick my finger in the dirt to check for dampness.

4 Likes

In the image, it looks like Artax is plotted in a christmas cactus which are very hardy. Mine is blooming nicely at the moment (which is wierd because they normally only bloom around christmas). I think the idea of the set is horrid; there are so many fun parts that you could’ve reminded us of, but at least they picked a plant unlikely to die.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.