Doctor accused of impregnating patients with own sperm dies in plane crash

Another weird ass story from Orleans County, the Florida of Western NY. This is a topic I have talked a bit about quite a few times in the BBS (like in the thread about the smile teacher story from Japan from a few days ago and in the comments about the BB article about the time somebody dumped a 500 pound mystery safe in a field in the same county a few years back).

I heard about the crash this weekend. The first thing I thought was that it was odd that the story wasn’t stranger than usual because of how shit is in that county. Woke up this morning and read it on The Daily Beast and then I thought “yup, this actually sounds like an Orleans County story now” lol.

The 911 dispatch center was called at 5:42 p.m. with reports of the crash. The two wings came off the plane and landed in an orchard on the eastside of Townline Road in Carlton.

The fuselage, the main body of the plane, landed in a cow pasture, missing a home with 11 children by a few hundred feet. The fuselage traveled about another 1,500 yards from the wings.

Orleans County Sheriff Chris Bourke said the plane left from the Gaines Valley Aviation airport on Route 279. The pilot was offering rides in the plane earlier in the day, Bourke said.

3 Likes