Documentary about men who live as dogs

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Um.

Get the…

Get the. Uhhh.

Would you Just Get the Boing Boing Newsletter Already?

Wait, no. I meant…BOB WILL YOU PUT THAT PAPER BACK PLEASE.

6 Likes

That dating scene should be note worthy, indeed.

1 Like

These pups are adorbs! :smiley: Rock on, pup buddies! Do that pup business that you do!

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’m really pretty open-minded and for the most part I figure if nobody is getting hurt leave them alone…But if I find some dog/guy pissing on my car tires I just might go trump on them.

10 Likes

I guess all the “Dalmatians” are black-spotted because people tend to confuse the liver-spotted ones with German Shorthaired Pointers. Or are just surprised to learn there are liver-spotted Dals because they’ve only seen the film versions of 101 Dalmatians.

2 Likes

I approve.

11 Likes

Huh. Days since something mildly surprised me on the internet: 298 0

12 Likes

Sure, it seems cute, but it’s not so adorable once Greg insists that since he’s a dog he doesn’t have to pay his share of the rent.

AND STOP DIGGING THROUGH THE CATBOX, GREG! My girlfriend poops in there!

24 Likes

With a smile and renewed appreciation for the old J. B. S. Haldane quote: “the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.”

Also, a “thank you for making my world more colorful!” would undoubtedly be welcomed by the pups.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Pre-cisely! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words:

26 Likes

Incidentally, the main reason pups are mainly men is that women are mainly cats:

2 Likes

Large breeds often only go into heat once every 12 months, so be sure to make the best of it!

7 Likes

I imagine this is a subgenre of the BSDM pet play thing. Only they seem to be taking it out of the bedroom and into the real world.

2 Likes

My dog just sleeps and eats … which is pretty much all I’d do if I were castrated and held captive.

8 Likes

I wonder how long that relationship feels in dog years.

11 Likes

Just a hunch … there’s another group who live like fire hydrants

4 Likes