Does your perception of this optical illusion tell you something about your personality?

I was just assuming those were unhidden elements described there…but that assumption was based solely on giving up looking for hidden versions of those two things.

3 Likes

“How’s the drinking going?”

“Shofar, shogood. Hic.”

5 Likes

If the older gentleman’s eye is someone’s face it might just be a @beschizza post, right?

4 Likes

More like, Claude Monet a la Acrimboldo.

Same here!

I was wondering the same thing. After shrinking the image and squinting at it, I think I’ve spotted the hidden flowers. From a distance the white umbrella looks like a morning glory, the yellow umbrella a buttercup, and a white iris is formed in the area of the man’s nose / elbow of the nearest woman. Still haven’t spotted any hidden women though.

1 Like

Well, I have the wrong glasses on for browsing the internet right now, so the first thing /I/ saw was Vincent Van Gogh in a summer hat hanging from a parachute. Then I leaned in and saw that the parachute was made of the ghost of the side of Vincent Van Gogh’s head, where the first Vincent Van Gogh was pretending to be Mary Poppins and not happy about it. But maybe it’s a gif, where he, seen from the back, later, has got control of the umbrella and landed safely, thank Christ.

2 Likes

There’s a ‘Show Me The Monet’ joke here somewhere.

Put it together yourself and if it’s not funny it’s your fault.

3 Likes

And here I always mentally pictured you like a young-ish Hermann Rorschach…

2 Likes

Ha! I wish…once people see him, his face is the only thing they’ll ever see in the ink blots.

2 Likes

Yeah the flowers are just composited in the turf like anything. Perceiving where in the weather forecast you’re gonna wear a trio of headribbon or wrap and some white jute or stuff that -doesn’t wrap up on your body and then start pulling- even in a crazy wind is the strong stuff. He did an ace job of hiding the old man, really had to squint.

I use an Android e-mail thing called Spark (and there are 300 things on the Play Store called roughly that,) made in Ukraine! It nuked its e-mail auth. on its own. Today is a good day (don’t die, Ukraine.)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.