Dog owners ask groomer for a 'lion cut.' The resulting dog-do is hilarious

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Huh. I think you’ve mistaken hilarity for abuse.

1 Like

Abuse… Seriously? For a bad haircut? Apart from a few weeks of a chilly ass, the dog ain’t much gonna care.

Oh, I’m sorry - was I standing on your outrage?

8 Likes

I don’t know that i’d go that far… but, the groomer obviously doesn’t know what they’re doing. That’s like a “pintrest fail” version.

But but but… he was laughing at it! Poor doggy, that’s totally bullying!

3 Likes

The best thing about it is that guys laughing. Apparently that was just what he needed, what a riot. If that’s the worst abuse that silly mutt ever has he’s living a pretty good life.

7 Likes

Yep, that’s why I’m not a dog groomer. That’s the cut I’d have provided too. :wink:

That’s what a lion cut looks like, yes. Is the joke that the owner asked for a lion cut despite not knowing what it was?

2 Likes

The reactions from the other dogs (and the owner) is a big part of it.

(admittedly, it helps a lot if you tend to anthropomorphize the dogs’ actions…)

yeah, color me confused- he asked for a lion cut and he got a lion cut? Is that… hilarious?

2 Likes

Give me a fucking break.

1 Like

Shit, I’ve never seen the film. Spoiler alerts next time, please.

1 Like

Dog owners ask groomer for a “lion cut.” The owner finds the result hilarious. Internet finds result commonplace, owner’s reaction only mildly amusing,

fify

Maybe the owners asked for a lyin’ cut, and got a lion cut instead…?

Now, if only that dog had been on the 3rd floor of a building with un-obscured glass windows, THEN we’d be all over it!

As a general rule, most species which regularly lick their testicles in public aren’t especially concerned about public humiliation.

3 Likes

I don’t know how you manage it but that kind of clear thinking observation is important for survival in a dog eat dog world. Great insight!

Wouldn´t that make them rather deserving of public admiration though?

I am really, REALLY getting cheesed off by the clickbait bullshit headlines.

I googled up “lion cut” and it didn’t look too far off from others; however, I did find this cute puppy dog

Happy Friday!

3 Likes