Dog playing fetch in the park retrieves sex toy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2023/03/14/dog-playing-fetch-in-the-park-retrieves-sex-toy.html

5 Likes

The dog must have thought it was the most awesome find ever.

5 Likes

Sometimes you gotta throw your dog a bone

8 Likes

“Fetcher Finds Floppy Phallus in Forest Field?”

8 Likes

but the couple decided to leave it there for the next excited dog to fool around with

pollution plastic waves GIF by euronews

3 Likes

Hey, what hideously dystopian post-apocalyptic film is that GIF from? :astonished:

3 Likes

Ok, all I can think of now is Mr. Fusspot from Terry Pratchett’s Making Money.

"It was at this point that ■■■■■ became aware of a regrettably familiar whirring sound, and from his raised position he was the first to see the chairman of the Royal Bank appear from behind the curtains at the far end of the hall with his wonderful new toy clamped firmly in his mouth. Some trick of the vibrations was propelling Mr. Fusspot backward across the shiny marble.

People in the audience craned their necks as, with tail wagging, the little dog passed behind Vetinari’s chair and disappeared behind the curtains on the opposite side.

I’m in a world where that just happened, ■■■■■ thought. Nothing matters."

3 Likes

Kim Coles Lol GIF by Bounce

5 Likes

Happened over here recently too:

it wasn’t a stick she was carrying, but a massive vibrating dildo.

2 Likes

Um, good boy?

7 Likes

Fun fact: in addition to man-made dildos, dildos grow naturally in the wild in Australia. You can tell that the dildo in this article was a man-made one and not a wild-grown Australian dildo because it wasn’t poisonous or venomous and didn’t try to rip the dogs head off.

4 Likes

Oh. My. God…the funnelwebs have discovered self-pleasure…no plain brown package will ever be safe again!

MYTHBUSTERS: Is a dog’s mouth cleaner than a human’s?

In this case, exactly the same.

Myth BUSTED.

2 Likes

thats a penis GIF

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.