Dog-sized holes in the fence so that pup can peep at her neighbors

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/26/dog-sized-holes-in-the-fence-s.html

8 Likes

Looks ‘boop!’ ready, but also – unfortunately – 3 Stooges poke in the eyes ready.

5 Likes

It would be wrong to put wasabi in the nose hole.

4 Likes

We have a few bigger single peepholes in fences in our neighborhood, but this one is ‘Chihuahua vs blueberry muffin’ cute.

4 Likes

Nose hole could also be used to offer treats.

4 Likes

18 Likes

Grory hole!

It is weird how captivating dogs find holes in fences. My friend has a dog who spends hour after hour lying in a bush with her head pressed up against a small gap. Doesn’t matter whether the neighbors are there.

4 Likes

Oh gosh, I’m sorry lady. I had no idea you sunbathed in the nude. I just drilled these holes for my dog.

4 Likes

Whole Hog Amperage - Jam band

4 Likes

That’s the cutest thing I’ve seen today, and that’s saying something because I was taking care of ityy bitty premature babies at the hospital this evening.

3 Likes

Porker Power Point UK Variant.

pig

9 Likes

That’s a bit unsettling, just a few steps away from this…

4 Likes

Unfortunately, my neighbor who had a doggy ‘stand on hind legs height’ fence window moved away. His gigantic Golden Retriever would stand at the the window like a drive-through cashier, and I would exploit him to pre-wash my almost-empty peanut butter jars. There would be nothing left but a general cloudiness, and his snout was big enough to reach the bottom of the quart-sized jars.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.