Doggo creates endless fun while recovering with an E-collar (video)

Originally published at: Doggo creates endless fun while recovering with an E-collar (video) | Boing Boing

1 Like

dug GIF

6 Likes

Faint Signal GIF by TWICE

3 Likes

NdpI2wh

11 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve seen all day.

4 Likes

Tail as old as time…

2 Likes

If your doggo does end up in a cone, consider getting one of the soft ones. They make it easier to get around doors etc, while still stopping them from licking.

4 Likes

3 Likes

We got a soft one for the cat after surgery, and it really doesn’t work well, at least the one we got. Stop them from licking? Sure, that worked fine. But it also got absolutely dripping wet after he drank water. Had to squeeze it out, and it was still sopping wet. Put the regular cone o’ shame back on after that.

1 Like

Aww, pfui! :frowning: :crying_cat_face:

ETA: The doughnut in the 2nd image I posted is inflatable, so it can just get wiped off :smiley:

Inflatable is probably fine. Ours was a plush orange slice. I think plush is just asking for trouble, not sure why that was even a thing after the first time it was put on an animal for any amount of.time

1 Like

200w

1 Like

Those collars need a warning label: “Objects through cone are farther than they appear”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.