Doggo growls at his reflection for a full 30 seconds, angry that it won't take a hint (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/29/doggo-growls-at-his-reflection-for-a-full-30-seconds-angry-that-it-wont-take-a-hint-video.html

4 Likes

IMG_1017

9 Likes

Year before last we fostered a dog and he used to go into the back bedroom by himself and growl into closet door mirror. But only when he was alone, LOL.
I think he was like “I don’t know who you are, but you better beat it”. Then if I would come into the room, he’d stop.
He was a funny guy with spots on his belly.

10 Likes

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

5 Likes

Obviously he just didn’t recognize himself with the blanket on his head. Poor guy. Similar thing happens to me after getting a haircut.

1 Like

The oblivious human companion of that wise dog doesn’t even realize the danger they are in.

5 Likes

At this time of year, when the birds are getting frisky, the local wagtails like to attack wing mirrors to drive off potential competition. Honour satisfied, they strut around ready to tell their mates how brave they are.

1 Like

I’m with doggo - reflections are sus.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.