Dolly Parton gets the vaccine she helped to fund

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/03/03/dolly-parton-gets-the-vaccine-she-helped-to-fund.html

8 Likes

Dolly doesn’t need a statue in her honour. She herself stands as a national monument to basic human decency.

15 Likes

There needs to be a national Dolly Day, now!

download-1

12 Likes

Dolly Parton is the aunt everyone wishes they had.

10 Likes

Dolly Parton,
Wears her heart on,
Her sleeve.

2 Likes

No mention of her style’n vaccine accessible top?? She’s the best! (and i don’t even fancy country music)

3 Likes

Hear me out… This July 4th, Dolly Parton and Randy Rainbow and a chorus of nurses, teachers, overworked essential workers perform Defying Travesty (adapted from the lyrics for Defying Gravity). Then Stacey Abrams takes the stage doing a voice over of the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence… We hold these truths to be self-evident,… to an a cappella accompaniment from the Ebenezer Baptist Church Gospel Choir… I could go for that.

7 Likes

I had always wondered what the heck those style of shirts were supposed to be for.

Kind of obvious now I guess, thanks to Dolly…

2 Likes

Goddamn I love that woman! It’s gratifying to see her get her shot and stay one step ahead of the virus.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.