Donald Trump eggs on his MAGA mob, calling out the judge in indictment case: He "HATES ME"

See Alina Habba and Judge Engoron

1 Like

Great! So we know she’ll be spending the next six months in Rikers.

5 Likes

great! how better for her to commiserate with the “unfairly incarcerated political prisoners” she calls her 6Jan21 co-conspirators - from the inside.

9 Likes

All else aside, I’m really struck by Trump’s apparent outrage over plea deals. They’re pretty standard parts of criminal proceedings, that really screw over poor defendants who aren’t going to get a good defense and which often do result in innocent people agreeing to go to jail as a result. For a “law and order” guy, for someone otherwise who very much has a “throw the book at them” attitude, it’s really something. Not the hypocrisy - Trump is pure double standards when it comes to these issues - “having to deal with the law is for thee and thine, not me and mine.” The presumption of innocence only applies to people he likes, for everyone else he advocates summary executions upon accusation. No, it’s more that this doesn’t give pause to Trump’s supporters.

(Unfortunately) he has better self-preservation instincts than that. Also he’s the classic bully/coward combo, who only lashes out at others when it’s completely safe for him to do so (i.e. the other person isn’t there).

8 Likes

He’s doing what his niece, Mary, warned everyone of a couple of years ago and many times since then: If backed into a corner, he will try to take everyone down. I read that as ‘with enough destruction and death and chaos, he thinks he can save himself’. Bottom Line: He’s a rabid wild animal.

6 Likes

The Great Deplorable has turned into the Great Stochastic Terrorist.

4 Likes

I am pretty sure this judge also have flaws…

4 Likes

Indeed. Viciously appealing!

1 Like

Ha!

And…what does he even mean by a “case that has never been charged before”???
Of course it hasn’t. I think there are constitutional protections against that.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Michael Harriot has some advice for folks planning to answer 45’s call to action :imp::

11 Likes

He’s never not the best read of the day!

6 Likes

8 Likes

People don’t think long term very well.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.