Donald Trump lashes out after Minnesota Gov. Walz laughs at Trump on Fox News (video)

I see you’re just a little bit curious. :wink:

4 Likes

That is me pausing to suck in a breath of air. :smile:

19 Likes

I love that he thinks it’s the media’s fault. He’s so divorced from reality that he can’t even tell what’s wrong. And blaming Fox, his biggest ally in the mainstream, is just :chefs_kiss:.

Every bridge he burns is A-OK with me.

13 Likes

His feud with Fux Snooze really has been one of the more bizarre, seemingly self-destructive turns in his approach to campaigning. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

15 Likes

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

15 Likes

I live in Minnesota. Trump is definitely not leading here. :-1:t2:

19 Likes

On another day

“We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,”

So any goons fighting for you is fine but not yourself. Entitled white-privileged POS. This dictator wannabe wants the key to the kingdom handed to him without a fight. Sorry convicted rapist felon, not this time.

14 Likes

Minnesota is one of the states that enables poll bias to be estimated. If polls have Minnesota even between T**** and Biden (now Harris), that puts the bias at between 10 and 15% based on MN’s consistent voting patterns.

11 Likes

Season 3 Rod Sterling GIF by Paramount+

13 Likes

That’s great, but I was asserting that they matter to me.

1 Like

Too bad that you are not the entirety of the Republican party, then.

The man wasn’t saying that criminal convictions and failed policies don’t matter, at all.

12 Likes

I don’t know. I’d like to see him in some new clothes.

That Other Guy Trump GIF

Trump for Prison 2024!

9 Likes

Laugh Lol GIF

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.