Donald Trump must be guilty – he just took the Fifth Amendment

Nice but you forgot the “Sir” part. They call him “Sir”, you know.

10 Likes

To answer my own question, he did only give his name.

2 Likes

I don’t know who did that routine, but I read it sub-vocalizing Abbot and Costello.

1 Like

Good catch!

1 Like

It was probably something by them that was in the back of my mind when inwrote it. Though I think a little Curly from the Three Stooges as well.

The Trump family doesn’t strike me as an Abbott and Costello routine. They’re more like the family from “The Aristocrats!

7 Likes

I would love to read the 450 questions that triggered that consistent, childish, refrain.

I didn’t need that mental image :angry:

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

7 Likes

Now, now…

8 Likes

You’re right, every body does poop, even the Orange Asshole. It’s possible I overreacted.

Anyone care to share in my nightmare?

3 Likes

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

12 Likes

Four hours. I’m curious if these were all exploration of fact or if they peppered them with q’s meant to provoke him out of pleading the fifth.

“Do you believe yourself to be smart?”

Etc.

4 Likes

450 times?!? I feel like someone needs to do an intervention on Trump, like Tyrone did to J-Roc in Trailer Park Boys, “you know’m sayin’?”

J-ROC: You know’m sayin’ everybody that walk on the face of the Earth tryin’ to judge the J-ROC, know’m sayin’? See wha’m sayin’? But I ain’t shook, ‘cause ma-fuckas tryin’ to take me out and stuff, but they can’t, right? Know’m sayin’?
Tyrone: You’re sayin’ “know what I’m sayin’” too many times! 80 or 90 times? That’s too many times! Once or twice is cool, but 80 or 90 times, man?!
J-ROC: What are you, from the Department of Know’m Sayin’s? You takin’ a Know’m Census? You countin’ my Know’m Sayin’s? We’re hangin’ out, right?
Tyrone: 80 or 90 times? That’s too many Know’m Sayin’s, know’m sayin’?
J-ROC: See wha’m sayin’ you’re ridin’ on my jock, you know’m sayin’? I’m just tryin’ to have a good time, you know’m sayin’? and you’re countin’ my Know’m Sayin’s!
Tyrone: That’s too many times. Once or twice is cool, but 80 or 90 times, know’m sayin’? No…
J-ROC: How am I supposed to be myself when you’re countin’ my Know’m Sayin’s all the time, you know’m sayin’?
Victoria: J-ROC, I think you’re saying it way too much.
J-ROC: Sayin’ what?
[all three simultaneously]
J-ROC: Know’m sayin’?
Tyrone: Know’m sayin’.
Victoria: Know’m sayin’.

5 Likes
15 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.