Donald Trump overtakes Barack Obama as most admired man in America

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/29/donald-trump-overtakes-barack-obama-as-most-admired-man-in-america.html

1 Like

Re-boing:

4 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-am-i-in-hell

16 Likes

Sure he did, ok. :thinking:

5 Likes

Trump’s greatest accomplishment pre-2016 was inheriting a large fortune from Daddy. I wouldn’t mind that accomplishment

4 Likes

…and losing it.

7 Likes

Too bad you lacked the tenacity and grit it takes to choose better parents.

14 Likes

This just speaks to where we are as a country, and it does not speak well of that place. :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Yeah but the catch is your daddy has to be Fred Trump, and to get the money you have to be raised exactly the same way Donald was, and somehow not turn out like him yet still be enough of an asshole that daddy doesn’t disinherit you completely

4 Likes

bad-place

7 Likes

I mean, he was Time Person of the year in 2016, joining such esteemed company as Adolf Hitler, 2 time winner Josef Stalin, and Ayatollah Khomeini.

(Along with some people who weren’t mass murderers or fundamentalist dipshits who were partying like it was 1399)

2 Likes

Something, something… Lies, statistics and damn lies.

5 Likes

Even the price is that it turns you into what he is? Look at him - honestly, do you think he’s ever happy?

Trump has become a great cautionary fable against unearned privilege, sociopathic parenting and pyrrhic wealth.

1 Like

The problem of course being that those on one side actually think about who their personal heroes are and might choose someone who isn’t even a politician or the one their party and media dictate them to choose.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.