"Donald Trump's Debt Live Tracker" tracks what Trump owes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/26/donald-trumps-debt-live-tracker-tracks-what-trump-owes.html

8 Likes

Like gun deaths there’s no end in sight.

7 Likes

000 Make It Rain

4 Likes

Certainly a helpful resource against the orange tumor’s grift machine; too bad that tracking the sources of the ‘loans’ he’s received to defray ‘what he owes’ isn’t likely possible (“Ooo putin’s suddenly in for an additional 23% ahead of the Florida primary!”)

9 Likes

There is also a helpful collection of Tr*mp clips him with hoisting his own petard.

eta: edited for grammar. Couldn’t help it.

5 Likes

They should add all the debt his companies have on the books too. Would probably double the tally.

Of course it’s harder to quantify whatever Dump owes Putin as pee tapes are difficult to appraise.

8 Likes

I wish it also showed a breakdown, original amount plus accrued (accruing) interest.

There’s something a little more satisfying about it that way.

“Well Donny, you started out only owing this much, now the interest is about to pass that amount. Maybe you shoulda just paid it.”

3 Likes

Any financial investment in a cause or company related to Donald Trump, is looking increasingly like some kind of Ponzi scheme. He is a human crypto bubble; backed by nothing but hot air and existing primarily to facilitate criminal activities.

6 Likes

More than double, this isnt counting the half a billion he owes Deutschebank or his other personal loans or even the 83.3 million he owes Caroll.

He is literally over a billion dollars in debt at this very moment.

Maybe he can sell his “multiple billion dollar name” like prince so someone can finally shut him the f up

5 Likes

Apparently, Mr. convicted rapist ex-president who blasted NATO for not paying its “bill” was asking the court to reduce and delay the judgement and the judge will likely says no. Can’t happen to a nicer guy.

At the current rate of interest of his new found debt, the suckers have to give him $1.25/sec just to starve off the interest. I hope this will literally drain the swamp, both his and GQP’s warchest.

3 Likes

Fake news, all of the judgements are an unconstitutional, illegal witch hunt.

You can’t charge interest on imaginary rulings that can’t be enforced.

At least that’s what’s I heard on the internets.

6 Likes

Excellent website.

Are you, by any chance, working on an app?

:sunglasses:

'Cos I’d grab that in a heartbeat.

And I just thought - according to @FuckThisTimeLine above, each heartbeat is costing him about a dollar -fifty.
The high cost of living, eh?

edited as I need someone to check my dollar to beat ratio.

3 Likes

So the tracker (very good) wants my name and email to ask Trumpty-Dumpty Thinskin a question, which he won’t answer…

Nah. I’m good, thanks.

2 Likes

This raises the question: Is Trump the most in-debt private citizen ever to live?
If so - would be a great thing for the Biden campaign to remind people about.

Edit - quick googling tells me there’s a guy out there that owes a bank $6 BILLION - so Dump has a long way to go

4 Likes

Someone needs to rent a of those advertising display trucks/trailers and display this while parked outside of every rally, mar-a-lago, and ■■■■■ tower. Rent out a display in times square.

5 Likes

I never forgot the anecdote Ivanka shared about a time in the 1990s when a heavily indebted Trump pointed out a homeless man on the street and bitterly remarked “You know, that guy has eight billion dollars more than me.”

This was Ivanka’s way of trying to humanize her father.

Fucking ghouls, the lot of them.

9 Likes

There’s a lot of variations of that old saying about owing a bank $1000 vs. $1,000,000, but unfortunately the one that applies to people like Trump is something like “if you owe the bank $1,000 they’ll treat you with no mercy, but if you owe the bank $1B they’ll become your biggest, most enthusiastic promoters.” Banks that are owed big by him don’t want the Trump “brand” to lose value because it reduces the chances that they’ll ever get paid back. And their incentive to protect his brand is a huge problem for all of us.

5 Likes

Is that guy running for president? That’s the billion dollar question. /S

Normal people can’t get clearance just for debt, substance addiction, and gambling habit. Why would the president have lower standards? Not to mention this clown’s debt is owned by foreign nations which have interest to influence US politic and foreign policies. He is beholden to others that is not US government. I don’t see any benefit to elect a high risk individual to the highest office in this nation so he can sell national top secret to enrich himself as he had proven.

2 Likes

Is the person John Barron?

1 Like

1 Like