RealityTV billionaire Trump claims, again, to have lots of cash

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/22/realitytv-billionaire-trump-claims-again-to-have-lots-of-cash.html

5 Likes

Isn’t there a judge-appointed monitor who’s now in position to know if that’s true? :grin:

18 Likes

Kathy Bates Lies GIF

16 Likes

You have the cash? So pay the bill: No more interest. Problem solved.

20 Likes

Oh, I’m sure he has plenty of cash, particularly by the metric of the average human anywhere in the world.

But he has never had as much wealth as he liked to brag about.

4 Likes

No, no, no. He has already earmarked that money for his political campaign, which is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than some stupid fine. We’re talking the FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY here after all.

Also, Trump is not in the habit of paying his bills. Why start now?

11 Likes

So he will stop begging for donations right?

7 Likes

Yeah, well, talk is cheap, and is about the only thing he can afford, these days.
Time for him to put up or shut up.
As if either of those is likely…

Monday is the day the Million Pound Shithammer is supposed to land on Lord Dampnut.
We will soon find out if his bottomless bag of last-minute-reprieves has finally emptied.

6 Likes

I wonder how long it will be before the people working on Trump’s campaign strategies and the people working on Trump’s legal defense strategies finally come to physical blows with each other.

11 Likes

If he does have that much ready cash available, I am going to laugh myself to death on Monday when Leticia James freezes his bank account.

16 Likes

Show Me The Money GIF

12 Likes

Priorities, priorities…

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/21/politics/save-america-pac-rnc-trump-donations/index.html

PAC that pays Trump’s legal bills gets priority over donations to RNC at upcoming high-dollar fundraiser

16 Likes

It’s the mantra of the richest: remain untouched, preserve your stash, let others pay your way.

6 Likes

HARD WORK

Really, if inheriting daddy’s real estate empire or begging for donation are considered hard work, he shouldn’t be allowed call anyone lazy, especially the immigrants.

TALENT

Where is this? Earth 2?

LUCK

How your luck recently, Mr. convicted rapist, swindler, ex president.

He just admitted he has enough cash to cover his judgements.

BLEED HIM DRY.

7 Likes

I know that you’re joking but, for those that aren’t aware, this supposed-billionaire hasn’t spent any of his own money on his political campaigns since 2016.

Truly amazing that this man has been able to convince many thousands (millions?) of relatively low-income supporters to give him their money, which is mostly going to lawyers anyway.

15 Likes

It’s strong competition for Trump’s Dumbest Move but it sure seems to rank high up there.

13 Likes

16975841-cfa2-41b8-89eb-a7e4cbc4781a_text

6 Likes

As I expect some overlap between the 2, I also expect to hear about one of themselves punching themselves in the face.

5 Likes

Whooah, there! The Dude is a Mensch.

4 Likes

For somebody that lies all the time, about everything, he is utterly incapable of keeping his story straight. Sure to his fervent followers, that doesn’t matter, but there ARE people that pay attention. Judges for example.

7 Likes