Don't Spy on Me flag

READ THE REST

1 Like

Fully copyrighted unfortunately.

well, thatā€™s a christmas gift for my roommate sorted.

Okay, Cory - now how do you get this on Woot Shirt so that I can buy one to go with my/your Zomg TSA shirt?

In related newsā€¦

For first time ever, feds asked to sit out Defcon hacker conference

Call for a ā€œtime outā€ underscores tensions over breadth of NSA spy program.

Anybody knows who created this? Didnā€™t find via image search or TinEye.

I assume Cory, since thereā€™s no attribution.

1 Like

okay, I want this!

The link is to Bruce Sterlingā€™s flickr account, so maybe itā€™s his?

hey, folks - if we can find out who owns/did/has this, iā€™d be happy to print up a batch and sell 'em at cost. super-cool!

2 Likes

Anyone else annoyed by the fact that it is the wrong way round, in the original it was the snake in the picture saying ā€œdonā€™t tread on meā€ to an unseen aggressor, whereas now the cctv snake shown, and the unseen person is saying ā€œdonā€™t spy on meā€. Iā€™m probably over thinking things again.

1 Like

reverse image search turned up like six or seven hits (last night, anyway.) no attribution that i could find. hit me up if you print them, please. I need at least one.

One ā€˜Bruce Sterlingā€™ uploaded it to flickr two days ago and has it marked all rights reserved. Many of the other appearances of this image also point to that accountā€¦ so Iā€™m 75% sure itā€™s safe to call him the source.

man, iā€™d wear the shit out of that.

Probably,

KRAMER: (handing out anti-mail pamphlets) Here you go. Mail is evil. Pass it on. Hey, mail blows. Fax it to a friend.

WOMAN: Why does this dummy have a bucket on its head?

KRAMER: Because weā€™re blind to their tyranny.

WOMAN: Then shouldnā€™t you be wearing the bucket?

KRAMER: Yeah. Move along, Betty.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.