Door Game Meta Topic

Thanks for the link. The comments over there are pretty sweet.

I love how the Internet lets us mix and match our favorite characters and stories, just like when I was young and had cross-overs with my star wars, gi joe, and transformer toys.

For my money, storytelling is an under-rated life skill.

2 Likes

/agree

1 Like

yep.

Even in odd places – that’s big part of what separates the good scientists from the great ones.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Repair’s getting simplified. Stay tuned.

1 Like

No more repairs ever.

Best drive carefully, now.

4 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

@JonasEggeater is the spreadsheet up to date? It seems to be lacking my +15 SP increase.

Borg-Warner T56 gearboxes, as originally designed for first-generation Dodge Vipers, +15SP increase

Bill the BUM told me he’d installed it…

Ah! I see it now; sorry about that. Apparently, I should take another glance through the “Other Thoughts” section in the form submissions.

I’d like to share my favorite player-submitted “other thought”:

Look man, if you’re going to ask me for other thoughts you’re going to get them.
You can’t just leave a space like that blank, you’d be missing an opportunity.

That said, what is up with that? Is it just me?

2 Likes

Six hours is normal for me. Probably slightly less, actually.

Sleeping eight hours is just wasting valuable awake time. Sleep when you’re dead.

Boy, do I have good news for you!

1 Like

Slightly off topic, but thought it would be of interest: Elika Junkov: Conqueror Of The Green Hell, And Million Dollar Hypercars | The Truth About Cars It’s about Eliška Junková, the only woman to win a class Grand Prix race.

Today, we can only imagine what a man in early 1920s was thinking when he found out that his own wife, driving the slower of the two family cars, has beaten him and everyone else in the race, to become first woman ever to win an internationally sanctioned race.

Her Bugatti T30 would make for a classic scout, should anyone have to re-roll.

6 Likes

We’ve got Susie Wolf now - although there are fears she’s just about audience reach and PR fluff.

But I’m gonna love her with all my racing heart, and pray that she kicks some butt!

Why Donald? Tell us why.

EDIT TO ADD

2 Likes

I’m so sorry guys! I kind of fell of the face of the earth due to unexpected busyness with my graduation project. I’m going to try to read up on everything I missed now which is A LOT. Just thought I’d let you all know I am back and trying to catch up!

2 Likes

No worries, there are a lot of people in that same boat. It’s a big boat.

Hmmm, what’s the name for a such a big boat?

2 Likes

Might recommend just reading the outcome of Episode 6! There is a heck of a lot otherwise! Save your energies!

1 Like

That’s a good tip, thanks, I will! :smiley:

1 Like
6 Likes