Doorbell camera video of bears brawling inside a California carport

Originally published at: Doorbell camera video of bears brawling inside a California carport | Boing Boing

5 Likes

we ran out there to break it up

I’m not sure how she’s able to run, what with all that hardened steel her confidence spine is made of.

(Is there some common non-gender metaphor for ‘big balls’ I hate that one.)

ETA: Thanks!

9 Likes

The words backbone/spine are generally good gender neutral substitutes for balls/testicles when referring to high levels of resolve or bravery.

Ex: She clearly had spine made of steel to walk out there to break up a bear fight.

11 Likes

With the eerie growling and the swirling dust motes it reminded me a little of some of the scenes from “Stranger Things” when they’re in the Upside Down.
And agree! Courageous of her to go break up the fight so they don’t hurt themselves or each other!

8 Likes

Gonads?

Or if you know the gonadotype of the person, follow downhill mountain bike racer Missy Giove’s lead. Asked why she was faster than other women racers Giove replied “I guess I just have bigger ovaries.”

7 Likes

Or is soon to have one (along with who knows how many other surgical repairs) if her intervention takes a bad turn.

3 Likes

they are probably fighting over who will own the viral video rights.

4 Likes

That one bear has got a really sinister laugh.

3 Likes

“Hey! You can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

4 Likes

“I was going to put up a shelf in my den and needed to borrow the step stool, I didn’t know it was going to be such a big fucking deal, jeez!”

2 Likes

most animal fight vids/tv shows (god/s [if any] help us) = roman coliseum BS

rome is burning
This is fine

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.