Dr. Frank-n-Furter and his faithful handyman, Riff Raff, unveil the new Adabox Halloween edition

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/31/dr-frank-n-furter-and-his-faithful-handyman-riff-raff-unveil-the-new-adabox-halloween-edition.html

Spoiler: Riff-Raff is not actually “loyal” to Dr. Frank-N-Furter.

4 Likes

How sentimental; and also presumptuous of you.

4 Likes

In general I really don’t like “mystery box” offerings. I find them to be indulgent and wasteful, often having too much crap and not enough good stuff. That being said, I think Adafruit is an awesome company, and I’m intrigued by this.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten a couple of them and thought they were awesome. I got the one with the Hallowing a few years ago and have used it in several projects.

Full disclosure: I contribute to the Adafruit blog, worked with Phil at Make: for years, and am friends with many Adafruits, so I’m far from impartial.

4 Likes

En.
Enchanté.
it’s French for “what lovely underclothes.”

3 Likes

If it is about buying anything from the boing boing store please be aware. They are not very reliable. I ordered a pillow weeks ago and would be surprised if it even arrives at all. Just burn your money. More fun and better for the environment.

Just a jump to the left…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.