Dr. Strange director to helm new movie about the Bermuda Triangle mystery

Anecdotal evidence man…

How about some Real science? You know that you’ve been committed to silence by the reptilians that run the government. They don’t want you to tell us about the secret underwater UFO bases in the Bermuda Triangle.

Also, have you ever noticed that conspiracy theorists ask a lot of questions, but never listen to reasonable answers, but answer their own questions with more questions?

4 Likes

I believe that was the show through which I discovered Coral Castle.

Some of the mystery around the castle has been solved, but I still want to visit someday.

1 Like

All I got from that show were unsettling nightmares. It was on in the middle of the day when I was about 4. My mom obviously didn’t think I was going to absorb or recall anything I watched at that age, but here we are 40+ years later…

4 Likes

Petty Officer Spanky says…

82112fb2338a9937dda68f053c987058

2 Likes

Need to post the actual theme to In Search Of instead of the abomination they attached to the posted episode:

4 Likes

where aircraft and ships reportedly have “mysteriously” vanished or crashed “in disproportionate numbers.”

If it was ever anything at all, it was the Texas sharpshooter fallacy.

With satellite tracking and communication, we for some reason no longer see aircraft or ships disappearing “mysteriously” in that area any more.

2 Likes

Answer their own questions with more questions, you say? Do tell me more.

1 Like

I’m having fun with this revisit of “In Search of”. They haven’t got to the Bermuda Triangle Episode yet.

It may be silly, but it made for an (to my then-six year old mind) awesome board game!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Triangle? Let me tell you about this really messed up sphere I know about

2 Likes

This one is pretty good:

Don’t judge it by the terrible trailer

1 Like

A Triangle on a Sphere?! Egad! It is extra-Euclidean!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.