Duck enjoys being gently vacuumed

normally you pay extra for this in Thailand.

1 Like

How does one, uh, go about discovering that ducks like being vacuumed?

3 Likes

Well everybody knows ducks need to be vacuumed on a regulare basis. Thats basis duck care. Duck 101 if you will.

2 Likes

Some parrots hate the noise of a vacuum cleaner, but some of them (like my ringnecked parakeet, same as this gentleman’s birds) react to the sound of a vacuum cleaner like it’s the sound of rushing water or (maybe torrential monsoon?) rain, and try to bathe in their water cup:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Today, I have seen ducks get sucked and blown.

(Now that’s a sentence you don’t get to say everyday.)

3 Likes

duuuuuucknooooo

Like that?

My husband had a parrot as a child who put up p with baths solely so she could enjoy the hair dryer.

1 Like

No.

(I need no further context, but I do need more characters for it to allow me to post)

1 Like

Alas, they always end up being creepy about it.

3 Likes

Ha! Very smart bird. Not many parrots would put up with something they don’t like to be able to do something fun later.

My parrot hates her regular bath, and if she could just have the hair dryer on her (on low and indirectly), she would. The sound of it makes her react the same as with the vacuum, and so she tries to bathe in her water cup for that, too (she’s too big to fit, so she ends up only washing her face, pretty much).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.