Dude gets a tattoo of The Dress

[Permalink]

1 Like

This is the one thing that I couldn’t wrap my brain around.

It’s rare that an article can so perfectly sum up my reaction to the article itself.

5 Likes

stop the world, i want to get off

1 Like

Can we come up with a name for this: ‘A meme is officially over when someone tattoos it on themselves’?

3 Likes

Dude: “I want to get a tat of the dress that we’ll all forget about in a year.”
Tattoo Artist: “Are you sure?”
Dude: “Yep.”
Tattoo Artist: “Are you drunk?”
Dude: “Nope.”
Tattoo Artist: “Can you sign this release form taking my liability out of this decision? I had to come up with this after that Zune guy. I am also legally obligated to tell you this is a terrible tattoo idea.”

8 Likes

Look ma, I’m on the teevee!

At least “All your base are belong to us” was actually fun for ten minutes or so. This is starting from zero.

4 Likes

I’m going to get a tattoo of this guy’s leg on my leg.

11 Likes

I have zero money for my tattoo which has been years in the planning, and this guy…

just…

*Weeps silently*

1 Like

I wonder if you can get a dress with his leg on it?

4 Likes

That could cause issues if anyone tattooed the name on themself.

5 Likes

I was glad to see to see a debate about color that didn’t start with a cop killing someone.

Until this appeared.

4 Likes

Actually that looks pretty cool - I didn’t know you could get white ink in tattoos.

4 Likes

Sheesh. Does this signal the end of tattoos as a fashion thing? Because in my neighbourhood it has become nonconformist/ rebellious to not have any tattoos.

Another submission for Ugliest Tattoos

1 Like

Okay that remains fun, but was before all this crap.

I know a tattoo artist and they said exactly this the other day. In any case, if people were/are getting tats for rebellion/non-conformity then they’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

I got one that says “nonconformist”.

Today’s nonconformist tattoo is yesterday’s barcode tattoo :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I really broke out of the mold. Mine’s a Chinese logogram.

2 Likes