Dude Wipes just created the best poop-themed, toilet-based TV ad in history

That’s the entire premise behind Manteresting. Well, that and boobs. I feel like the dynamic belongs in a John Oliver “How Is This Still A Thing” bit.

1 Like

What we need are meta-wipes, which wipe down the wipes making a mess of the sewer.

2 Likes

Well, we’re about due for our now-weekly-only feature, “Christ, what an asshole.”

3 Likes

Finally, a company that recognizes the differences between male and female shit.

4 Likes

Shit just got real.

2 Likes

I just hope that one of the actors in this ad get their big break and become famous. You think seeing film stars in 80s hair enthusing over KFC is embarrassing…

4 Likes

Didn’t @jlw post about these a few days ago ???
I distinctly remember him writing about some sort of wipes that are ideal for cleaning his crack (or was it his nooks and crannies)

4 Likes

that was a microfiber string for cleaning the motorcycle…

2 Likes

So does he have the string hooked up like this?

Or is it a manual process?

8 Likes

I’m no astronaut but it certainly wasn’t…ahem… ur anus!

2 Likes
  1. What the hell was that at the end, the prostate a tampon?

FTFY

Typical guy… Don’t you recognize the little man in the boat?

2 Likes

They are for folks who don’t know how to use the three seashells…

6 Likes

You haven’t seen Ridiculousness? It is MTVs answer to Tosh.0 Rob Dyrdek already is famous.

Geordie Engineering had it covered last century

(Viz, issue 38)

10 Likes

Our local council put grinder pumps in when we were connected to mains sewers. They came with strict instructions not to put anything that isn’t toilet paper, faeces or completely liquid down the drain. Obviously our contractors learnt something from yours!

Yep, the technician told us he wasn’t even sure that egg shells or coffee grounds ought to go through the garbage disposal (thereby into the grinder pump).

The other issue is that if the power goes out, there’s no pump, and we have a limited number of flushes before the pit overflows (and there’s also no alarm to warn us that it might happen). It’s not a problem if it’s only a few hours, but it is if the outage lasts several days (like in 2012).

I gather that in many (if not most) places, a local council, homeowners’ association, or possibly the utility company itself is responsible for the grinder pump, but that’s not the case where we live. The pump is inside the basement, not outside the house, and it’s each homeowner’s responsibility. Good times.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.