Dungeons & Dragons sends a d20 die to space

Originally published at: Dungeons & Dragons sends a d20 die to space | Boing Boing

1 Like

What if it makes its saving throw?

5 Likes

Dungeons And Dragons 3D GIF

Did they just make 20 seperate timelines?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that it is lost to the wilds of somewhere in California not space, after the balloon bursts at about 2:09:45 and it starts spiralling back to earth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. We’re apparently in the second worst one because goatees aren’t popular, Joel McHale has two arms, and Childish Gambino isn’t rapping with a voice box.

3 Likes

Nerds being nerds: the commenters on YouTube get into an argument over whether “dice” is singular or plural. Not a tough question, but everyone has to voice their opinion.

1 Like

It has not been without some degree of controversy

That said i have not played any Spelljammer in the past with my online D&D group, and interest in the setting doesn’t seem high. Though i would like to check it out at some point. For now our next campaign/setting is Lancer which is a Mech centered TTRPG, we’ve never played it before but i’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

I did not expect to be geeked over a 3D printed Star Moth this morning but I’m happy at the opportunity.

Not a good hill to dice on.

4 Likes

Surprisingly alright music.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.