eink.link is a website directory for e-readers

Originally published at: eink.link is a website directory for e-readers | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Typo?

so Doug Belshaw made a directory of web sights especially useful for e-reader users.

Should probably be websites ?

1 Like

Doug Belshaw made a directory of web sights especially useful for e-reader users. It’s called eink.link.

Genius, pure genius.

2 Likes

some recent update to my mac … possibly … made it impossible for me to do anything other than charge my kobo via usb. after much sadness, i discovered calibre’s got a built in webserver and i can use my e-reader’s browser to grab my books cable-free. ( it took me some more bit of time to realize there’s a /mobile version with a pure html, no javascript. )

overall, it’s not a bad method for grabbing books. thinking now of maybe converting my raspberry pi to make a nice local book server

1 Like

Oh I just had the BEST idea, I’m going to launch my own “content portal” for eink reader devices, be the freakin’ yahoo of the Kindle world if you know what I mean! Yeah! … profit! $$$

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.