'Election Interference,' tweets Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/03/election-interference-twe.html

2 Likes

‘Election Interference’

Yes, you Burnt Orange Muthafucka; that’s what you’re trying to do now, and what you’ve been doing since 2016.

Fuck… why won’t that asshole just die, already… sheesh.

32 Likes

I love how he tweets out a meme that uses Nickeback to try to smear Biden and Nickleback responds:

ROTFLAO

19 Likes

I called it yesterday that they’d clap back; as much shit as people give them, even Nickleback isn’t fucking with 45.

29 Likes

“Election interference”, in the Orange Skull’s view, is Congress following its Constitutional duties in its role of providing a check on the Executive branch’s power. Just what you’d expect from this aspiring tin-pot dictator.

18 Likes

I just assumed this was an instruction to his loyal flatworms

8 Likes

Trump is very deeply invested in “I’m rubber, you’re glue.”

17 Likes

What’s sad is how well that strategy has worked.

7 Likes

Turns out it was a typo. He meant “erection interference”, in that his lack of manliness is due to him constantly picturing Hillary and Nancy, when he’s TRYING to picture Ivanka.

5 Likes

Time to start picketing Republican Party offices. Just hold up signs reading:

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

23 Likes

Like a fart in an elevator, people like him linger. I don’t get it. Maybe Hell doesn’t want him yet?

1 Like

He must have thought he was doing a google search.

18 Likes

35 Likes

Typo. He meant:

‘ERECTION INTERFERENCE!’

5 Likes

Right now the country is being run by a “thing’s” reptilian brain and shrunken testicles. That is what’s at the helm of the ship.

1 Like

His standard strategy is to accuse others of exactly what he is doing at that moment. So if he tweets “HUMPING PUMPKINS!” you know how he is spending his evening.

7 Likes

The good die young.

3 Likes
2 Likes
12 Likes

I loathe that guy, but calling him “illegitimate” is playing his game. If you know about specific violations of election law, report them. Just saying that an election is invalid because your candidate lost is corrosive to democracy.