Newly immune Trump tells Fox he had "every right" to interfere in election (video)

Originally published at: King Trump says he had "every right" to interfere in election (video)

10 Likes

More lies. His poll numbers are going down.

27 Likes

Just once I wish that an interviewer would respond to this nonsense with “by that reasoning wouldn’t the current President have every right to interfere with the outcome of the current election?”

38 Likes

Trump isn’t smart enough to give the correct answer, which is: “In principle yes, but the Supreme Court won’t let Biden have immunity.”

16 Likes

Good luck with that pricing!

Wouldn’t it be great if sales were a bust?

15 Likes

“I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it. I did it because I was allowed to and it was perfectly fine.”

15 Likes

Gaw damn, that’s some expensive John Wayne toilet paper!

The Usual Suspects will probably buy enough copies to make sure it lands at the top of the best-seller list.

9 Likes

Of course they never leave it up to the free market. They’ll always find a way to game the system… I’m sure that various friendly mega-churches and right wing think-tanks have already bought out the first run…

12 Likes

Mark Levin is one of the most toxic, dangerous pundits on Fox or the radio, IMO. He’s one of those pushing hard that everyone on “the left” are Marxists who hate America, want open borders, take away your freedoms, destroying America, etc.

And even sicker, make excuses for or just ignores fascists and Neo-Nazis, despite being Jewish. :confused:

10 Likes

ETA: he’s published a “coffee table book”. Not a book with policy, or autobiographical info/history, or insight into his last administration or leadership. Just self aggrandizing photos for his worshippers.

In the words of Brian Cox: he is not a serious person.

4 Likes

#include puke_emoji.gif

8 Likes

It will be filed in the “fiction” section.

7 Likes

I’m sure that the jury will enjoy watching that clip if Trump’s election tampering case ever reaches court. It should serve to establish mens rea quite nicely.

4 Likes

$92.14?

I’d have expected $14.88

9 Likes

Maybe Amazon put a $4 mark-up on it.

3 Likes

Most celebrity “autobiographies” should be.

2 Likes

I participated in a round table discussion at the American Library Association convention the last time it came to Chicago (June 2023.) One of our discussion questions was about how “AI” tools were going to impact libraries. I was both the only IT tech in our group, the others being “IT adjacent” and surprisingly the only one raising serious objections to AI.

Garbage like this book, and others, was at the top of my list of concerns.

6 Likes

Not surprising. At all.

5 Likes

I mean, let me be clear, these people weren’t idiots! They were all well educated, library professionals, just mostly overworked and lacking opportunity to keep up with how so many of these tools are being used.

One was an admin who sees too many of her staff having their time taken up answering the same inane questions over and over again. (“The library is now open. Our operating hours are from 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM, Monday through Thursday …”) She was seeing a tool (e.g., ChatGPT) that could take some of that load away from staff, leaving them free to work on other tasks. I can’t blame her for seeing that as a benefit, but my brain immediately went to “it’s already difficult to curate knowledge; this will add so much more chaff to filter out.”

5 Likes

did he say “when you’re indicted your poll numbers go up. When you’re indicted your poll numbers go down?”

1 Like