Elon Musk is back on his weird tweets again

This pathological need to ridicule Elon Musk for what are obviously joking (and often quite clever and funny) tweets reminds me of the (alleged) Q-Anon twitter account that ridiculed Alexandria Ocassio-Cortez for a fun and sweet video she participated in while in college. Tesla is now America’s #1 premium automobile company, ahead of Mercedes, BMW and Lexus. Musk is doing more than anyone else to actively transition the world away from a fossil-fuel-based transportation system, essential if we want the human race and all of us to survive into the future.

Why the hate? I mean, really?

9 Likes

By which metric?

8 Likes

OH man - that “Sir, this is a Wend’s” made me literally LOL.

14 Likes

Fanboi esteem?

16 Likes

Well, it can’t be profit…

7 Likes
5 Likes

1994 called, Elon. They want their dad jokes back.

9 Likes

Jeezus. He’s telling Dad Jokes on Twitter. Some of you really need to chill out.

I dunno, maybe smoke a joint or something. (Or at least take your CBD.)

12 Likes

Yes, ridiculing Alexandria Ocassio-Cortez is totally the same as ridiculing Elon Musk. :thinking:

Lighten up, Francis. If Musk can tell jokes, Musk can take jokes.

17 Likes

At least these aren’t likely to get him sued. Again.

6 Likes

The night is young.

11 Likes

As Vice President and Principal Analyst Jean-Baptiste “JB” Su of Atherton Research notes in Forbes:

As we expected and wrote two months ago, Tesla has now become in the fourth quarter of 2018 the number 1 luxury automaker in America both in sales volume, outselling Lexus and BMW, and revenue—a remarkable milestone, for a 15-year-old company with just 3 models and no dealer network.

For 2019, we predict that Tesla’s growing sales trend will continue and that the Silicon Valley automaker will outsell all its competitors in the U.S. premium vehicle category for the full year.

So, North American Sales Volume and Revenue, 4Q 2018, all models.

(…and Forbes is definitely not Tesla fanboi territory!)

4 Likes

You’re right. I should be more patient.

4 Likes

The week aint over yet

4 Likes

Dankness?

1 Like

Hi, investor here.

No, we’re good with the Dad jokes.

But keep on keepin’ on. If you spook the investo-bots enough, the stock price might dip down into !!BUY NOW!! territory. Which would be cool, since I can afford to pick up some more bargain-priced shares right now. (-:

Did that on the dip after the Rogan podcast. Stock price was right back where it started in two trading days.

Held the new shares less than a month, then sold them for a 17% markup.

Can’t speak for all the investors, but if all it takes to get social media all a-twitter is a couple of bad Dad jokes, I’m all for it.

5 Likes
7 Likes

I bought mine with bitcoin.

12 Likes

Then why aren’t you helping, you freeloader. :wink:

7 Likes

Is Musk shorting Tesla stock himself? This would explain a lot.

8 Likes