Elon “Pedo Guy” Musk continues to disrupt lives with homophobic slander

The Cybertruck will ship with a special “rolling coal” option that pumps out unnecessary pollutants just to tweak the libs.

9 Likes

Yeah, the list of people I really hope I’ll outlive keeps getting longer.

5 Likes

Smbc Death 7

13 Likes

:smiley: I have no desire to live forever, I just wanna live longer’n a buncha creeps who keep making life hell for us real people.

11 Likes

I predict he may leave this plane earlier than expected, likely behind the wheel of a Tesla. He’ll be conducting a shareholder meeting while relying on ”self-driving mode”.

4 Likes

Maybe it’ll be just like that liquid smoke I used to use on my Lionel trains.

4 Likes

If you already know that theory is bollocks why do you even bother posting it.

5 Likes

Wasn’t the bollockiness of the plan kind of the point of the post, to poke fun at Paedolon’s “Business Genius”?

1 Like

Aren’t we way past that sort of thing at this point?

6 Likes

I had no idea that BB no longer allowed posts about bollocks other people believe.

In fact, I do, that’s about 75% of all forum topics, and 100% of all those involving Trump and Trump-like entities.

For the avoidance of doubt, I’m the opposite of an Elon-fan-boy. I was passing on a theory I thought was amusing about what his possible motivations were for some of his actions. The fact that the plan in theory is rubbish is self evident, but to be clear the main failure will be if he thinks he can get petrol-headed pickup drivers to buy an electric space car by being all Trumpy and posting photos of his (supposedly) bed side cabinet with firearms visible.

But he obviously thinks it’s a good plan, and he will have a plan, whatever that is.

Anyway enough argueing - if you still think I’m an Elon fan, I can’t convince you otherwise. If you want the last word go right ahead with my blessing.

1 Like

The point is that it’s not just Muskrats who keep positing and proliferating theories of Musk’s nth dimensional chess moves. Regardless of the source, they are equally annoying.

Musk offered to buy Twitter on an impulse, like buying expired, discounted Paqui ghost pepper chips at a bodega. But his friends double-dog dared him to eat the whole bag, and now that he’s in the ER getting his stomach pumped, people are trying to explain how that was his plan all along.

It’s not. It turns out he’s an impetuous billionaire manchild, and he’s simply fucked up bigtime.

16 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.