Enjoy 50 years of NASA footage in just four minutes

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/16/enjoy-50-years-of-nasa-footage.html

1 Like

That sure beats the introductory videos I had to sit through when I landed my job.

4 Likes

“Welcome, gentlemen, to Aperture Science. Astronauts, war heroes, Olympians–you’re here because we want the best, and you are it. So: Who is ready to make some science?”

3 Likes

I love how one of the key skill for astronaut training is photography/cinematography, and they are all very accomplished at it. I mean, learning how to film a major IMAX motion picture, that’s so cool. And all those iconic Apollo moon images, it’s not that they just captured history, they are serious pro shot pictures.

2 Likes

i think that there are probably a lot of photos of people with stanchions growing out of their heads, or ones with the lens cap left on :wink:

3 Likes

And damn that Buzz Aldrin with his bunny ears ruining things. And Ed White with all his duckface selfies during his spacewalk.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.