Enjoy this creepy occult-ish U.S. Army Psychological Operations recruitment video

The :boom: power of the banana :banana: is mighty.

2 Likes

Yep, they do… and some just crack when angered enough. One normally discrete ‘sparky’ at my first employer would occasionally be called up to install/service electronics on the development and production versions of the F-117 aka Stealth Fighter. This was in the late 80s or thereabouts when the US military was still close-mouthed as to its existence. And it was then when said ‘sparky’ angrily cracked. While waiting on a test process to settle down, the ‘sparky’ and I were discussing program security at our site with an incredibly naïve program engineer. Let’s call him Biff. The conversation turned to secrecy, in general. At some point Biff opined that the government would never keep secrets from us (what an idiot). This led our ‘sparky’ to blurt out, “You kidding me?! They keep secrets! We got a hundred Stealth Fighters lined up out there!” Some contentious back-and-forth ensued, in short amounting to “Yes, we do” and “No we don’t”. Knowing our ‘sparky’, I believed him, and there was supportive speculation anyway going back a few years before. FYI: The ‘sparky’ is no longer with us, and everything about the F-117 is obsolete.

3 Likes

Ignore it. Let’s just do some “cloud-busting”. It’s fun.

I notice they included a shot of a knight chess piece. Psyops used that as a symbol back in the 80s while I served in MI. I worked with some of those people while attached to the 5th I.D. I think I may have enjoyed that job more than my voice interceptor gig.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.