Erotic Technothriller Supertech Condoms! For $100,000!

Graphene in all its multi-glories has a new avenue of investment - condom development.

It’s like an erotic techno-thriller, right? Or is itjust me? It’s just me, isn’t it? Oh dear.

Some of the preliminary toxicology research on exotic carbon nanostructures (buckyballs, graphene, single and multi-walled carbon nanotubes) would make me a bit… hesitant about figurative (and literal) mucous membrane applications…

On the plus side, there isn’t much data on teratological effects, so if one of these things breaks, you could be doing important work for science!

2 Likes

… and what if it’s like the “spray on shoe” from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?

Exactly.
But I have to admit, “Exotic Carbon Nanotube Condom Tester” would look cool on a resume.

1 Like

Imagine the interview questions … can we … ahem … can we just ask … er …

The best job interviews are the ones that are more awkward for the HR guys than the applicant!

BTW - that “advice” you often hear, you know picture the other guy(s) naked to combat nervousness? How is that supposed to work? The one thing that would make me REALLY nervous would be a naked HR manager in the same room as me.

2 Likes

I don’t know… If one can use a nanotube as a condom, one probably shouldn’t brag.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1185 days. New replies are no longer allowed.