Europeans! Tell your MEPs that your vote depends on their rejection of #Article13!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/27/act-today.html

2 Likes

You ought to address your appeal to citizens of the EU27. We in Brexitland will not be taking part in these elections.

6 Likes

Or will we?

Theresa’s doing an excellent job of keeping that tension and sense of suspense going.

Tune in this time tomorrow to find out how Theresa escapes from the burning car as it hurtles towards the edge of the cliff. Or does she…?

10 Likes

Rogier ça!

I went to look at the thing, and it turns out every single representative from my country is already signed up. Even the right-wing populist jerkbag. So that’s good news, I guess.

2 Likes

Better yet, make clear to your representatives in your national parliament that you won’t support their party in the future if an MEP of their party votes for this.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. The UK will basically follow the EU law on this, as will the US - it’d take far too much work and time to come up with a different law.

Yay for Brexit, we can’t even meaningfully write letters to our MEPs over EU regs that are going to affect us.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.